Delicious French crepes recipe that can be enjoyed whenever you want. With this recipe you can make a traditionally delicious breakfast, to which all you need to do is add jam, chocolate, banana, strawberries, honey or whatever you fancy. Likewise, if your goal is to make savoury crepes for lunch or dinner, eliminate sugar from the recipe and add ham, mushrooms or cheese. Dare to go out of the ordinary!I hope you enjoy it. Bon appétit!
- 1 Ladle
- 1 Kitchen Scale
- 1 Kitchen Whisk
- 1 Crepe Pan or any large frying pan
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Wooden Spoon or any kind
- 300 g Flour
- 65 cl Milk
- 50 g Butter Melted
- 3 Pc Egg
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Put the flour in a bowl and form a well.300 g Flour
- Add the whole eggs, sugar and butter.50 g Butter, 3 Pc Egg, 3 tbsp Sugar
- Mix gently with a whisk, adding the milk as you go. The resulting paste should have the consistency of a slightly thick liquid.65 cl Milk
- Heat a crepe pan. Pour a ladleful of batter into the pan, spread it out and wait until it is cooked on one side before turning it over. Cook all the pancakes in this way over medium-low heat.
Feel free to try different types of:
- Flour, normally I use a T45, but you can change it.
- Milk, if you are lactose intolerant, use lactose free.
- Add 5 cl of aged rhum for flavouring. (Subtract the volume from the total milk).
- Eliminate the sugar, if you plan to make crepes with salty ingredients such as ham or cheese.
- Let the batter sit for an hour in the fridge to allow the gluten to develop.
- Use an electric whisk.